Brighter Horizons: Atlantic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dark Hunter RP room based in Cincinnati, OH

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group leaders and what I expect out of you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diarslade
Admin
Diarslade

Group leaders and what I expect out of you Empty
PostSubject: Group leaders and what I expect out of you   Group leaders and what I expect out of you EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 pm

PLAY! It's that simple, if you don't play than I'm not going to stop someone from coming in a taking over your group. I get that RT can be a problem, but if you cry RT the moment someone challenges you...you have two weeks to get it sorted out or you lose by default. (If an agreement between the two players in question can't be made) I don't want to have to put my boot down, don't make me.

Don't mess with your caps to prevent people from challenging you. It is up to you to set your caps, and if you don't allow strong alphas/strong master vampires on submission. That's fine, but that being said for the PLAYER who is submitting that character. If you brought in the character for the purpose of challenging put a note on the CS. Staff might step in and approve if the character meets all other requirement (fleshed out history etc). Remember...you're position is not safe.

Back to top Go down
https://brighter-horizons.forumotion.com

Group leaders and what I expect out of you
Page 1 of 1